LONDON: BNP Paribas will install the Reuters 3000 Xtra market data display application in its London dealing room with a view to installing 1,800 positions of the product globally, sources tell Inside Market Data.
The 3000 Xtra systems will sit on top of Tibco's The Information Bus/Rendezvous (TIB/RV) messaging layer, which BNP Paribas is currently testing with the intention of rolling out globally (Trading Technology Week, Sept, 20, 1999). It is likely that BNP Paribas will install 500 posit
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership