NEW YORK--Ixnet has withdrawn from its tough stance against Reuters, in which it threatened to pull the plug on over 100 Reuters' customers for which it provides network services, an issue that was highlighted exclusively last week in Inside Market Data (IMD, May 24). The sides have settled after Reuters filed suit and secured a temporary injunction that barred Ixnet from cutting off IP delivery of Reuters' data services.
The suit, filed in New York State court, was in response to Ixnet's dem
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership