MeesPierson, the private banking arm of Fortis Bank, has gone live with the first phase of its research and data platform from Multex, replacing Thomson Financial’s Research Exchange application.
The platform, which went live at the start of this month, provides investment staff globally with access to internal publications, information on other Fortis sites and commingled external broker research.
The second phase, due to go live at the end of March, will feature real-time prices and news fr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp