Expect a slew of announcements from McGraw-Hill Inc.'s J.J. Kenny Co. municipal bond brokerage and information services group. Sources say Kenny, which recently authorized Bloomberg to distribute its real-time muni bond prices, is close to clinching similar deals with other bond-happy vendors -- from Reuters to Knight-Ridder to Dow Jones Telerate. Kenny officials couldn't be reached for comment at press time.
As expected (IMD, July 6), Knight-Ridder has begun carrying Treasury market commenta
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit