NEW YORK--As expected, Bloomberg has qualified as an authorized redistributor of the EBS Ticker feed. The vendor won the rights to carry the feed of last-trade foreign exchange rates, following the conclusion of tests last week. Bloomberg joins Bridge Information Systems and Dow Jones Markets as authorized redistributors of the feed, which is generated by the Electronic Broking Services FX matching system.
EBS's requirements had forced Bloomberg to make significant changes in its distribution
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit