Futuresource, a USprovider of cash market, foreign exchange and futures and options data, news and analysis, is using Kx Systems’ Kdb database for its new scalable tick commodities database. The database is scheduled to begin rolling out in the summer, with implementation to be completed by the end of the year.
Futuresource chose Kx System’s Kdb primarily to help users track every tick on every trade on every instrument held in its historical database, says Eric Newhuis, Futuresource’s CTO.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit