Reuters has signed a letter of intent with BT Alex. Brown to acquire its investment trust data service business. The business provides benchmarking data on investment trusts to the securities industry and media. Reuters plans to add coverage of closed-end and international funds. Hamish Buchan, an investment trust analyst at BT Alex. Brown, will consult on the project for Reuters and five employees currently with the data service operation will transfer to Reuters.
Meanwhile, Reuters is rumor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act