Dow Jones is considering expanding its new Live Quotes function, which launched last week as part of its MarketWatch news site, to other news products within the group.
MarketWatch Live Quotes embeds streaming prices—which are delayed by 20 minutes—into news stories so that any company mentioned in a story on MarketWatch has a constantly-changing price beside it, rather than a price that is either fixed at the point of writing or at the time a user first accesses the story. The prices, which
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp