Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) is taking 11 QuoteTerminal systems from Knowledge Technology Solutions (KTS) as part of a market data rationalization program that will involve the removal of half its Bloomberg terminals from the front office.
The UK-specific Web-based Quote Terminals, which provide data, news, research and analysis sourced from Standard & Poor’s, RNS, Dow Jones, AFX, the London Stock Exchange and Liffe, will be used by RLAM’s UK equity fund managers.
RLAM has 40 Bloomberg
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent