Stop Press: Bridge's deal to buy Dow Jones Markets was expected to finally close by this Tuesday. Insiders report no major obstacles to a close.
Dow Jones Newswires will open a news bureau in Denver, Colo., on May 26, and plans to add another six by the end of this year in line with its plans to expand operations. The company has hired Thomas Locke as a reporter to be based in Denver. The company, which opened new bureaus in Detroit and St. Louis earlier this year, has a total of 17 bureaus i
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech