Standard & Poor's (S&P), D&B and Telekurs Financial have introduced a new service that links securities to business entity information.
By connecting securities and business entity information, Security to Entity CrossWalk enables users to determine the relationships between securities, issuers, related subsidiaries and affiliates of the business. These links allow companies to determine whether their holdings are truly diversified and exposes potential conflicts of interest and client inter-
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act