CQG, a vendor of real-time, graphics-enhanced quotes, has added Tullett & Tokyo Liberty's SwapMarkerNorth-America data to its terminals. The move follows CQG's decision last month to offer Cantor Fitzgerald's fixed income data (IMD, Sept. 9) and has echos of the old Telerate, which was once the exclusive vendor for data from Tullett and Cantor.
SwapMarkerNorthAmerica and Swap-Marker Europe will go live on CQG terminals in November. The data is supplied by Tullett Financial Information (TFI),
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership