Debra Mitchell, a senior sales executive at Bridge Information Systems, has left the company. No word on where she has moved to. At Bridge, Mitchell worked within Jim Kwiatkowski's group.
Curtis Crumrine has left Bloomberg to join Fame Information Services as a sales representative in New York. At Bloomberg, Crumrine was in sales for Bloomberg's Data License product.
Jerry Brunton is leaving Reuters, where he was director for data delivery and valuations products for Reuters America. Brunto
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech