Traders at HSBC’s new $1.2 billion (£780 million) Canary Wharf building--the last of whom move in today--will receive a combination of data, news and research services from around 40 data vendors including Thomson Financial, Moneyline Telerate and EBS with video switching provided by London-based keyboard, video and mouse hardware supplier Wey Technology, say sources close to the bank.
Roy Culligan, HSBC’s senior IT manager, says Reuters and Bloomberg are the dominant market data suppliers a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank