LONDON--The London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (Liffe) is now offering full depth of market information generated from its screen-based trading system, Liffeconnect, via Bloomberg and Reuters. The exchange has also instituted its planned change in the pricing structure for market data (IMD, Oct. 12, 1998).
At the same time, Liffe is in the midst of upgrading all vendors that distribute Liffe data to a TCP/IP link. All lines and routers have been insta
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership