Screaming Media, a New York-based content aggregation and distribution software provider vendor, is developing wireless products to target the financial services clients of Stockpoint, the financial application provider it acquired last summer.
Steven Spencer, chief technology officer and executive vice president of Access Platform at Screaming Media, says, "Screaming Media is an expert in Web-based financial applications. We are using this experience to apply it to wireless and target Stock
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse