Corrections: Desktop Data's Newsedge news engine and filter is not replacing ADP's Investment Software System's unit's news engine on Merrill Lynch's broker desktops--because ISS's news engine was not installed there. Newsedge replaces an old news processing engine from ADP, not ISS. An article in the last issue of IMD incorrectly stated that Newsedge was replacing ISS's news engine.
Ray Underwood's new title at Standard Chartered in Southeast Asia is technical services manager in the informa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit