Fidelity, Mondas Integrate
Clients of Mondas' Radica CAPS corporate actions processing software will be able to implement the system more quickly and with lower risk when using corporate actions data from Fidelity ActionsXchange, as a result of a recent agreement between the two parties. The two are creating an interface to allow mutual clients to take cleansed corporate actions feeds from Fidelity AX directly into Radica CAPS to automate data capture and processing.
S&P, Soliton Partner
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act