The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is adding data to its free Web-based CME Equivalents platform in a bid to attract more mainstream users to trade currency futures on the CME rather than spot FX on other platforms.
CME Equivalents offers forward points data sourced from the broking desks of interdealer broker Icap for euros, yen, Swiss franc, Canadian and Australian dollars, and sterling. The exchange is in negotiations with the broker to add data on more currencies to tally with the exchange’s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp