Brainpower, a Netherlands-headquartered fund analysis technology provider, will see its revenues increase substantially next year after striking deals with two major financial institutions in Germany.
Union Investment, the investment arm of the cooperative banking group Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken, has extended an existing agreement to provide more analytics for 8,000 financial advisors nationwide.
The firm began using a customer profiling tool, which it developed with Brainpower, last month.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act