Cantor Market Data, a subsidiary of broker Cantor Fitzgerald, has created a US cash and swaps data product with broker Tradition (North America) Inc. and Tradition (UK) that will be carried on Cantor Market Data and Reuters. The deal marks the first time that Cantor will aggregate and distribute data from partners.
The product combines Cantor’s market standard prices for benchmark US Treasuries with Tradition’s US dollar interest rate swap prices. Users can download the information into spre
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling