NEW YORK: The Investment Research Markup Language consortium, IRML.org, released the names of 26 of the 30 companies representing investment banks, brokerage firms, buy-side institutions and third-party vendors that are developing an industry-wide open XML standard for the creation and exchange of investment research content.
Multex.com spearheaded the IRML initiative (Trading Technology Week, April 24) to provide a forum to develop an XML specification for financial investment research. Of M
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit