NEW YORK--An association of buy-side and sell-side firms has organized itself around the domain name RIXML.org in order to engineer an open standard for electronic dissemination of investment research.
A standards committee and a steering committee of volunteers organized in March to put together an RFP, prepare a budget and select a technology partner to develop the document type definition (DTD).
Joseph Sommer, Credit Suisse First Boston’s director of electronic trading and connectivity ser
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit