Rupert Brown, formerly the head of the technical architecture group at BNP Paribas in London, has left the bank to join Reuters Trading Solutions. Brown, who will be the product integration manager, will report to Patrick McVeigh, director of marketing.
Nigel Webb has left Cfoweb.com, where he was director of business development. Webb joined Cfoweb.com in February this year from Garban-Intercapital, where he was global technology director. It is unclear where Webb has gone.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers