Bloomberg has been given the go-ahead to distribute the new EBS Ticker after it finishes beta testing; Bridge Information Systems has also signed a contract to distribute the feed, and Dow Jones Markets is expected to do so shortly. Bloomberg previously was told by EBS that it did not qualify to distribute the feed (IMD, August 11).
The rollout of the new EBS Ticker to qualifying EBS customers begins today. At the same time, Reuters is offering a comparable digital price feed to users of its
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II