GovPX will begin delivering its data products over the Internet in the first quarter of next year, Lawrence Leuzzi, chairman and CEO of GovPX, tells Inside Market Data.
The PX International service will offer access to all of GovPX’s products--GovPX, SwapPX, AgencyPX and RepoPX--over the Internet.
GovPX also plans to cover other instruments, including US interest rates, foreign exchange rates, international government bonds and money markets. Leuzzi says GovPX will partner with other provider
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank