LONDON--Reuters and Equant are creating a new networking company that will offer market data feeds from multiple sources, telecommunication services, and managed network services to the financial services industry.
The deal represents a bold move into a new business for Reuters and may quell noise about its lack of an Internet strategy, particularly with the upcoming results (see related story, this issue). It is seen by some, however, as an attempt by Reuters to jump on the outsourcing bandw
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit