Cost inventory software vendors Market Data Services Ltd. (MDSL) and The Roberts Group have created tools to generate New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) data usage reports using the Vendor Reporting eXtensible Markup Language (VRXML). The two companies, along with fellow vendor Screen Consultants, are working with the FISD on the development projects.
VRXML is designed to be used by user firms to report their monthly data usage to direct billing exchanges. The new tools automatically generate VRX
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit