XBRL-US, a consortium advocating the use of Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) for financial reporting, is extending XBRL’s data dictionary to advance the protocol into the adoption phase, members of the group tell Inside Market Data.
XBRL-US released updated Generally Accepted Accounting Procedure (GAAP) Commercial and Industrial and GAAP Banking and Savings Institution taxonomies this month. The taxonomies are description and classification systems for business reporting with a f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit