Telekurs Hires FTID Salesperson Incarico
The UK subsidiary of Telekurs Financial has hired Ciro Incarico to join its new business sales team. He joins from FT Interactive Data, where he spent seven years in the UK and US, the last three as an account/relationship manager based in Boston.
Standard & Poor’s Adds for European Business
Standard & Poor’s (S&P) has appointed Alex Weiland to serve as head of business development for the company’s newly established European pensions business, to be lau
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act