Tullett &Tokyo Liberty Launching Marker
Tullett &Tokyo Liberty has unveiled Marketmaker (Marker), an automated pricing and trading system for tier-one USclients with North American instruments. The system is already used internally in Europe and the US.
Thomson Launches Research Product
Thomson Financial has launched Thomson Research, a Web-based application for research professionals and analysts. The new product provides company and industry research, transcripts of corporate earnings, confe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit