Dow Jones & Co. has named William A. Godfrey III to the new post of vice president and chief technology officer. Godfrey, will report to Jerry Bailey, executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective Feb. 1. This follows the planned retirement of Charles Russell after more than 30 years with the company. Where Russell, as vice president of technology, was primarily responsible for the Wall Street Journal, Godfrey will have responsibility for technology throughout the company.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech