LONDON--Reuters has agreed to license its Reuters Instrument Codes (RICs) to clients wishing to use the numbering system for management of their own data, both internally and on web-based facilities available to their own customers. The move marks the first step toward establishing RICs as a more widely accepted numbering system.
Reuters informed clients of its plans in a letter mailed early this month. Under the plan, Reuters will make its RICs available to clients free of charge for the int
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership