Johnson Returns to Data with Rimes
Former Primark and Telerate sales executive Martin Johnson joined Rimes Technologies last month as account manager for UK and Europe, responsible for generating new business. Based in London, he reports to senior vice-president and head of sales Nick Kelly. Johnson returns to market data after working as the head of fundraising for charity CAFOD, the Catholic Agency for Overseas Development, which he joined after leaving Telerate last year. He joined Telerat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act