NEW YORK--Caplin Systems, a London-based provider of data streaming technology, introduced last week a suite of products to help firms cut costs and manage their market data services. Portions of the suite are live at UBS and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
The suite is a mix of new and existing products. The key component is Liberator, a server that replaces Caplin’s RTTP Global Server. Liberator, which also incorporates RTTP, Caplin’s real-time text protocol for data streaming, takes
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit