ABN Amro in the Netherlands has achieved its goal of making invoices from Reuters simpler and more transparent and is introducing the method and changes to ABN offices in other countries, Lars Bruinsma, the bank’s global market data manager, tells Inside Market Data.
Bruinsma, working with Reuters, embarked on the project six months ago to decrease the number of products listed on the Reuters invoices to the bank (IMD, Sept. 2, 2002).
He says Reuters tended to register and invoice "every nut
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers