THEMARKETS.COM BUILDS SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
TheMarkets.com has made three appointments to its management team. Alina Sullivan has been hired as vice president of sales and client relations. Prior to obtaining this role, Sullivan spent 14 years with Thomson Financial's First Call in various roles, including her most recent position as vice president, regional sales manager. Stacee Green has been appointed vice president of finance. Green also joins from Thomson, where she served as vice presi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit