Australian real-time data provider MarketCast is launching a network version of its television signal market data service next month allowing customers to use the service more efficiently, chief executive officer Julian Taylor tells Inside Market Data.
"With the network version we will be able to install a computer in a client’s office, which will receive data over a television signal and will then plug into the customer’s internal network or LAN. The client can then hook up as many screens a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won