David Byrnes, formerly senior vice president in charge of database operations at Bridge, is joining Reuters America as vice president responsible for all data operations in the Americas. He will report to Graham Albutt, executive vice president and chief information officer.
Mike Martini has joined Dow Jones Markets to fill the new position of vice president, global accounts, Americas group. Martini reports to Americas managing director Bernie Battista, and will be responsible for designing a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank