Correction: In last week's issue, IMD misspelled the name of David Rutter, who has been appointed president of Bridge Trading. Rutter joins Bridge from Fulton Prebon Group, the holding company of Prebon Yamane International.
John Simpson is leaving Bridge to join Thomson Global Markets (TGM) as its European sales director. At TGM, Simpson will report to Peter Farley, who was promoted to managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa four months ago following the surprise departure of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming