The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) is launching a Web site for interest rates contracts on Monday, June 2.
The site will provide quotes, contract specification and margin information. It will also include trading strategies for Treasuries, swaps, agencies fed funds and municipals. New charting capabilities include the ability to choose and customize a specific study, contract and time period.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit