CScreen, a London-based subsidiary of Swedish exchange trading systems vendor Cinnober, will officially launch its eponymous product in the US market at the FIA Futures & Options Expo in Chicago this week.
CScreen is a front-end application used for price dissemination and negotiation between interdealer brokers and bank traders. It is designed to be an automated alternative to phone-based price discovery for OTC equity derivative markets.
CScreen lists all US derivative instruments—both inde
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit