Moneyline Telerate and PaceMetrics, a London- and Dublin-based technology provider, have developed on a new data management product called STP Hub, the companies said last week. The new product combines Moneyline's MIS (Market Information Server) with PaceMetrics' PaceMaker and Pace Manager exception monitoring and resolution products to cut the costs of handling failed trades.
"Thirty percent of failed trades are a result of poor reference data," says Gerry Buggy, CEO of PaceMetrics. Trades
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II