Boston, Mass.-based Market Systems Technology is releasing the latest version of its ticker plant software solution, Market Access 4.0, it will announce today, Oct. 11.
In the biggest change, the software is now compatible with server provider Stratus Technologies’ fault-tolerant server family, which runs on Stratus’ VOS, FTLinux and Microsoft Windows. Market Access already works with Windows-, Unix- and Linux-based servers.
Jack Swan, president of MST, says Market Access was available on VOS
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse