• Kim Usher has been appointed sales director of Europe, Middle East and Africa at Dow Jones Newswires, reporting to Mike Arora, marketing and business director of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Usher was previously a sales manager at Reuters.
• Harry Tankin has been appointed chief technology officer at Factiva. Tankin joins Factiva from the telecommunications and information processing industries, where he has served in a variety of capacities, including president and CEO of AM Communicati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act