Townsend Analytics has entered into the early adopter phase of its new ticker plant deployment--another step by the vendor to move forward into the institutional realm, says Stuart Townsend, president and co-founder of the real-time market data and trading software provider.
In this phase, Townsend will invite customers to download the software needed for the upgrade, run it and deploy it at their own speed, Townsend says.
"To upgrade, customers just have to download the latest version of Rea
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won