EDI Marketing Heale
London-based vendor Exchange Data International will market Heale Financial Ltd.’s global mutual fund holdings data to its clients under a new joint marketing deal. The deal will allow Heale Financial in Hong Kong to market EDI’s corporate actions data to its clients in the Far East and Latin America, where it has subsidiary operations. The two also plan to create a UK-based joint venture company in the next two to three months to continue the collaboration.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank