REUTERS TO OPEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CENTER IN THAILAND
Reuters has laid out plans for a new financial software facility in Bangkok, Thailand, to maintain and enhance a number of its financial products. The new unit is being established to provide support for various software applications that are currently maintained and developed in London, New York and Tokyo, including real-time financial applications for market data display, order-routing, transactional systems, market information servers
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit