As it nears completion of its so-called Trusted Global Advisor (TGA) retail broker workstation project, Merrill Lynch & Co. has issued a request for proposal to a range of quote vendors -- including its incumbent ADP. TGA remains on schedule to be deployed to Merrill's 19,000 or so retail broker desktops by early 1996.
Should the firm's hefty piece of the marketplace change vendor hands it could dramatically shift the balance of power in the equities data arena.
TGA is meant to replace Merril
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit