FRANKFURT--The Deutsche Bourse is now delivering market depth pricing from the Eurex derivatives exchange to non-members via a number of market data vendors.
The Eurex market depth shows the five best bid and ask prices in the Eurex order book for selected products. The products include futures on the DAX, SMI, Dow Jones Euro Stoxx, Bund, Bobl and Schatz, as well as the prices and volume of these orders.
The move comes as the exchange is making a number of changes to become more competitive in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit